We help business teams build their interpersonal skills by showing them how to master their ability to communicate on a day-to-day basis, reduce turnover, diffuse conflict, lower stress, and improve productivity in the workplace.
- What is the cost and headache for you to recruit, train and retain an employee, every two years?
- Do you wonder if your employees say that your company is a great place to work?
- Do your customers complain to you about the lack of follow-through from one of your employees?
- Do you have Millennial employees who are afraid to approach your managers?
- Are some of your employees terrified of meeting face-to-face?
- Does your employee quit without you knowing why?
- Do you wonder if your employee is just lazy, when they don’t complete a task? Or is it something else
- Do you have an employee retention problem in your business?
- Are different personality types causing communication breakdown and damaging your bottom line?
- Do you know the #1 toxin in the workplace that affects productivity and leaves your company in the red?
- Are your employee’s soft skills hurting your hard profits?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these prompts, we can help. Industry studies and our extensive research revealed this enormous disconnect in the workplace:
“30% of companies lost 15% or more of their Millennial employees in the past year. 87% of companies said it cost $15,000 to $25,000 to replace a departed Millennial employee.”
“Recent Millennial Branding reports show that 45% of companies experience high turnover with those employees identified as “Millennials” – by a 2:1 margin versus older generations.”
The reason there’s a communication breakdown, is the great disparity between the Millennial culture and their older counterparts: the Gen X-ers and the Baby Boomers. Our bold promise to you with our customized program, you will:
- Decrease turnover and the high costs of recruiting and training employees
- Dramatically improve productivity through effective communication, and positively impact the bottom line
- Increase company-wide morale and knock down barriers that have previously impeded communication
- Learn to implement our creative step-by-step processes for conflict resolution
- Invest in your employees’ futures instead of their replacements
- Become the company who has every single employee say, “The #1 reason I love working here is because I know I bring value to the organization.”
In our workshops with national and international customers, we hear a common theme: retention is a large and growing problem. With our innovative and engaging workshops and trademarked communication tool, the Emotional Clock®, you’ll experience immediate results and keep your profits soaring. We span the generations to get people talking in ways that they have not been able to do before.